Welcome to my prayer intention page. I am happy to add your prayers to my list when I go to the chapel for Eucharistic visits. Just use the comment section to add your request! Why not have someone praying for you? You don’t have to be specific if it is confidential, just say “the special intention of Sam” or whatever you need.
November 2019 Intentions:
For Pope Francis, Bishops, Priests and Religious; protection from division, impurity of intention, calumny, danger of mind, body or soul and to have the means of support from the church militant as we fight the battle for souls.
Pope Francis’ November Intention:
Dialogue and Reconciliation in the Near East
That a spirit of dialogue, encounter, and reconciliation emerge in the Near East, where diverse religious communities share their lives together.
For the greater church:
For church leaders; their sanctification and protection. For God’s holy will for the church be fulfilled through steadfast leaders with pure hearts. For every faithful person to understand the need for prayer for the protection of the church and its leaders.
November is the month we remember and pray for the faithfully departed.
FOR THE WORLD:
For those who are being persecuted for their own faith by their government leaders or people in their own lands, and for refugees and those without a home.
For those being denied food, shelter, or basic needs (including medical care or education) by a corrupt government or harmful set of conditions (political or otherwise).
For those who have no knowledge of a loving God, the Christian faith, the salvation from sins purchased for the love of souls by God Almighty through His Son Jesus Christ.
For those recovering from devastating natural disasters, especially earthquakes, tsunamis, flooding, fires and hurricanes.
For those who have been abused mentally, physically, emotionally or spiritually. For the dignity of every single soul from conception to natural death.
Those suffering from cancer and other debilitating disease or impairment.
The greater church; its leaders; especially those to whom truth has been made knows about injustices, criminal acts, or crimes perpetrated by its leaders; that they will expose truths for sake of justice, righteousness and truth.
For the innocent victims of crimes; especially those abused by someone in leadership in the church or the community.
For those victims of school shootings; for safety in our world and for our youth; for help for troubled youth and others who put lives in danger.
For protection of those who are standing up for Christian truths in our country and in the world.
That social networks may work towards that encouragement and kindness which ends in God’s designed dignity for each human being, womb to tomb, and will profess the truth of God’s love for humanity and the needs to be under the protection of His care, by obeying his laws.
My General Intentions
- My husband
- My Children
- My family and friends and their intentions
- Regnum Christi members around the world and The Legion of Christ
- The Relevant Radio Divine Mercy Family of Intercessors and intentions of daily listeners
- Persecuted Christians
- Lonely souls
- Young people and students
- Those who have been entrusted to us to love and care for; especially those who cannot care for themselves
- Engaged couples
- Married Couples
- Pope Francis and his leadership; to be pure of heart and upright in serving the greater church
- Priests and Consecrated religious; that they will be protected from gossip, lies, prejudices and temptations. That they will be given strength in purity of mind, body and spirit to be a light for the world.
- Vocations to the church
- The unborn and pregnant women; that they will know that life brings joy and happiness even in the midst of impossible or unpleasant circumstances. That they will have health care, financial assistance and support to choose life for their unborn child. That the mothers will continue to feel blessed and supported.
- The elderly; especially those infirm, alone or abandoned.
- For our nation to uphold and strengthen the sanctity of life from conception to natural death
- For my godchildren
- For any soul that was entrusted to me through my years as a youth ministry volunteer, youth minister, religious education teacher, camp director, vbs volunteer, K4J participant, and especially those who requested me to be their confirmation sponsor. That the Lord would particularly wrap them in protection and increase their purity of heart to serve Him, and keep them in His fold.
- Any prayer request I have been asked to hold in my heart, particularly those with sick children; transplant survivors; and those dealing with ongoing medical issues.
- For our youth; especially those who are dealing with anxiety, depression and social issues.
- The Relevant Radio Divine Mercy Chaplet Family Intentions
- EWTN Media and The Knights of the Holy Eucharist
- Run The Race Foundation; Rachel Muha’s Intentions
- My GroupMe chat thread intentions
- The prayers of those who have been entrusted to me.
We ask the intercession of St Don Bosco with whom this blog is modeled to bring joy and love to all people, especially youth and families, in the care of Our Lord Jesus Christ.
Although I don’t take my laptop with me (although sometimes I do cheat and use my phone for special prayers) I usually say the following:
My LORD Jesus Christ, Who because of Your love for men remain night and day in the Blessed Sacrament, full of pity and of love, awaiting, calling and welcoming all who come to visit You, I believe that You are present here on the altar. I adore You, and I thank You for all the graces You have bestowed on me, especially for having given me Yourself in this Sacrament, for having given me Your most holy Mother Mary to plead for me, and for having called me to visit You in this church.
I now salute Your most loving Heart, and that for three ends: first, in thanksgiving for this great gift; secondly, to make amends to You for all the outrages committed against You in this Sacrament by Your enemies; thirdly, I intend by this visit to adore You in all the places on earth in which You are present in the Blessed Sacrament and in which You are least honored and most abandoned.
My Jesus, I love You with my whole heart. I am very sorry for having so many times offended Your infinite goodness. With the help of Your grace, I purpose never to offend You again. And now, unworthy though I am, I consecrate myself to You without reserve. I renounce and give entirely to You my will, my affection, my desires and all that I possess. For the future, dispose of me and all I have as You please.
All I ask of You is Your holy love, final perseverance and that I may carry out Your will perfectly. I recommend to You the souls in Purgatory, especially those who had the greatest devotion to
the Blessed Sacrament and to the Blessed Virgin Mary. I also recommend to You all poor sinners.
Finally, my dear Savior, I unite all my desires with the desires of Your most loving Heart; and I offer them, thus united, to the Eternal Father, and beseech Him, in Your name and for love of You, to accept and grant them.
O most holy Heart of Jesus, fountain of every blessing,
I adore you, I love you and will a lively sorrow for my sins.
I offer you this poor heart of mine.
Make me humble, patient, pure, and wholly obedient to your will.
Grant, good Jesus, that I may live in you and for you.
Protect me in the midst of danger; comfort me in my afflictions;
give me health of body, assistance in my temporal needs,
your blessings on all that I do, and the grace of a holy death.
Within your heart I place my every care.
In every need let me come to you with humble trust saying,
Heart of Jesus, help me.
Please feel free to send me prayer request in comments and I will include your intentions with my other special intentions.